Summer Pool / Playground Hours during swimming season. Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Sunday – Saturday – after seasonal opening 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Can be changed at any time.
- After August 15 -- the time will be 9 a.m. to sunset.
- Schedule can be changed at any time.
- Playground Hours during Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer Seasons are 9 a.m. to sunset.
Gaining Entry to the Pool / Playground:
- The pool is for the enjoyment of Bromley Park Community Association members.
- All gate FOBs will be automatically activated for homeowners who are current on their association dues.
- If you need a new or replacement fob ($20 refundable deposit required), please contact our management company, Sentry
Management (formerly Your Peace Of Mind), at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 545-3900.
Rules and Regulations - Use of the pool at your own risk.
- Only residents whose dues are paid in full each year will be able to use the facilities.
- WALK (no running or rough play around the pool area).
- NO DIVING, RUNNING, JUMPING OR SPINNING into the pool.
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool area (State Health Code).
- No gum or food allowed in the pool area. No glass containers or ALCOHOLIC beverages. Food is allowed
outside the pool in the picnic area only. Dispose of all trash in the designated receptacles.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DISPOSABLE DIAPERS. All children not toilet trained must wear a regulation swim diaper
or cloth diaper and rubber pants that fit snugly at the waist and legs. This swim attire must be provided by parents or guardians.
- Parents or guardians (18 years and older) must accompany children under the age of fourteen (14) at all times in the
pool area. No child is to be left unsupervised for any reason.
- Play articles NOT ALLOWED in the pool area: balls, dolls with hair, scuba gear and inflatable toys (i.e.
inner tubes and rafts).
- Play articles ALLOWED in the pool area: masks, goggles, noodles, water wings and Coast Guard Approved
- BAND-AIDS must be removed before entering the pool area (State Health Code).
- Proper swim attire is required -- NO cutoffs or shorts allowed (State Health Code).
- Only radios with headphones are permitted in the pool area.
- Pool furniture is only to be used in the pool area. All pool furniture is property of Bromley Park Community Association.
- GUEST POLICY: All guests must be accompanied by a resident (18 years and older). There shall be no
more than six (6) guests allowed per household at any one time.
- NO SMOKING allowed inside the pool area or tot lot.
- NO PETS are allowed on property for the health and safety of our patrons.
- The Bromley Park Community Association reserves the right to close the pool at any time due to inclement weather, biohazard
or any other reason that poses a threat to any person using the pool area.
- NO ALCOHOLIC beverages are permitted in the Pool, Playground and Parking Lot areas.
- FACE MASKS - guests must follow the current governor’s orders and rules.
THE BROMLEY PARK COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE ANY WRITTEN OR UNWRITTEN RULE THAT WILL ENSURE
THE SAFETY OR ENJOYMENT OF OUR PATRONS. ANY PATRON NOT COOPERATING AND/OR NOT OBSERVING ALL RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE
FACILITY AND POSSIBLE FOB DEACTIVATION. THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE RULES AT ANY TIME.
Pool & Playground Rules 2021