Architectural Review

Please remember that you need pre-approval from the Bromley Park Homeowners Association before breaking ground on modifications. 
All construction plans, specifications and related materials pertaining to the construction or alteration of a building or other structures shall be filed by the applicant for approval.
Also, please remember that you will need to pull permits from the Township for those projects that require one.  The modifications form should be submitted and approved before obtaining a permit from the Township.
Below is a link to the modifications form that you will need to fill out and submit to the Bromley Park Homeowners Association.  Please submit completed forms and supporting documents to Your Peace of Mind management company,

Modifications Request Form

Viewing Documents

To open and view this document, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer.  This software is available free from the Adobe Systems Web site. Click here to go to the Adobe site and download the software.

file id1

Home | Events | The Board | Committees | Newsletters | Neighborhood Watch | Architectural Review | Policies | Dues | Bylaws and Covenants | Documents of Incorporation | Pool Information | Local Weather | Subdivision Maps | Helpful Numbers | Email Us